Roller-balls are by far my favorite method of applying oils. Whether I’m treating a headache and need to apply an oil to my the temples of my forehead, or trying to treat a fresh scrape that one of my boys has just earned, the roller ball allows a nice, easy, and smooth application. What I really like to do is make my own roller-ball blends!
So I have compiled a list to make your life as easy as mine!
A few things you need to know first:
What is a carrier oil?
- This is an oil that you mix your essential oil with to dilute it and also to carry it out farther. You can use Young Livings v-6 oil, coconut oil, olive oil or any kind of oil you please!
How To Assemble The Roller-ball?
- Remove the clear plastic top that comes with your Young Living Essential Oil bottle. Then simply set the rollerball in the bottle’s opening. While the rollerball is not quite in place, go ahead and put the bottle’s cap on and twist until the fitment is securely in place.
How To Remove The Roller-ball?
- The removal of the roller-ball is quite easy. You loosely set the bottle’s cap on the end of the rollerball, Then cock the neck of the lid to the side. It will pop right out.
Where do I buy Young Living Essential Oils?
- I have full instructions on my website, just click here!
What is the best recipe to start with?
- If you buy the premium starter kit, you can do most of these recipes! This option is the most for you money. You get a whole list of oils and a diffuser!
Where can I buy extra roller balls?
25 drops orange, 20 drops peppermint, fill remaining space with carrier oil
30 drops peppermint & 15 drops frankincense, fill with carrier oil
Sinus Allergy Relief:
15 drops each lemon, lavender, peppermint, & copaiba, fill with carrier oil
20 drops bergamot, 15 drops orange, 15 drops lemon, fill with carrier oil
20 drops each lemongrass, cypress, & cedarwood, fill with carrier oil
For Adrenal Fatigue:
16 drops clove, 20 drops nutmeg, 28 drops rosemary, fill with carrier oil
30 drops orange & 20 drops bergamot, fill with carrier oil
Quick Immune Booster:
30 drops frankincense & 15 drops lemon, fill with carrier oil
Nightly Acne Buster:
20 drops each of purification, lavender & frankincense, use a small amount of fractionated coconut oil, no need to necessarily fill this one!
Ok, I could go on for days with recipes and pictures of recipes but I will stop here! Please contact me with any questions. You can do so through email, phone, text, facebook
or by simply commenting below! Also, follow me on pinterest
to see new recipes!
If you are ready to order your starter kit, click here!